Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Strain Season 2 Episode 2 (Spoilers)

Looks like there were two episodes already available on demand. And if I may say, Kelly is FREAKY!!! The feelers, quality control of the newly turned, hardcore! So what is everyone else's thoughts on this show? I see that there are some normal articles about how television has ruined another great novel series. I haven't had any real issues with season one. Season two just started and i'm excited to watch it. So far the second episode is a little slow, looks like they are taking a little time out for character updates and backstories. And so the story is told of how Setrakian obtained the fabled cane sword of Sardu. I feel for Nora and the emotional trauma she suffered. But everyone is suffering some kind of shock or loss and I think in the book she is so much stronger and her TV character seems to fall short. Not the actress herself of course, she's receiving direction to act a certain way. I like strong female characters, but yes retain that humanity that makes you feel. I just think Nora needs to grow a bit.

Lets pause a second. Does anyone remember if you were watching a TV show, the majority would be the TV show and the rest would be commercials. Now why does it seem like these days we get commercials with a splash of TV shows.

I dunno why but I got a sudden craving for eggs... This is what happens when you have too much time during commercials.

I see they think they are on to a possible combatant against the infection. We'll see how those trials go. But again, Kelly man. Wow, her and her feelers are just creepy!

Now do I catch up on Mr. Robot or go get some things done?


No comments:

Post a Comment